However, it is strongly linked to design, the form that specific things have, among which objects and clothing are most distinguished and that as an essential condition they protect the same line, that is, they will not be similar but they have some
relationship that will allow people to identify them as part of the same style.
In the area of linguistics , style is the general character that the ideas it contains give to a writing, the ways in which they are represented, the expressions that enunciate them, and even the way in which they are united and organized in their corresponding clauses.
Although a text is grammatically appropriate, it can have bad style if the ideas are complicated, the periods fragile or redundant, the words are not related to the register.
- 1 Types of styles
- 1.1 Fashion styles
- 1.2 Literary styles
- 1.3 Learning styles
Types of styles
- Bohemian: The bohemian style is distinguished as an artistic style. But, it differs from other style classes because it focuses on some exotic patterns and different textures.
- Classic: In the classic style, comfort is manifested a lot when using pieces such as ballerinas, wide pants and loose blouses. Classic clothing has a good quality fabric and tailoring is considered impeccable.
- Trendy: This style covers all the clothes that are in fashion. Not only is this kind of style used within the clothing area, it encompasses other fields such as decoration.
- Sober Style: The sober style refutes all kinds of literary devices that serve only as adornment and limits itself to exposing the concepts clearly and directly. This style is very common in didactic works.
- Sharp style : Sharp style is one that is distinguished by correctness, elegance, and propriety. Accept images and literary figures as long as they do not hinder the understanding of the message.
- Flowery style : The flowery style is known for the overloaded use of images, metaphors and other poetic devices to give a lively effect to the work and make it attractive, although understanding requires more effort on the part of the receiver.
- Elegant style: This type of style is known to give color to a work. It is presented in literary ornaments, in harmony, in poetic figures, among others. However, the balances of poetic ornaments are always taken care of.
- Active style: Students who like this active learning style gain new experiences, are not doubtful and have an open mind. They are not interested in learning a new task, because they do not reject challenges even though it may involve their idea of themselves and their abilities.
- Social learning style: This type of learning, also known as group style, is typical of those individuals who like to work with others whenever they can. These people try to share their ideas with others, and put their thoughts into practice in group settings.
- Verbal learning style: This kind of style is also called linguistic learning, students with this study style analyze better by writing or reading. For them, it is more feasible to read the notes or perform them. The procedure for preparing these notes is a good instrument for your education.
- Solitary learning style: This kind of learning style, also known as individual style, is typical of students who like solitude and quiet to study. They are reflective beings and tend to focus on topics that are to their liking and place great value on introspection and mental experiments. However, students may also have contact with essays related to the subject.